I decided to do a little work tonight on something I could use for a Home Gathering and include in my scrapbook. So I did this quick and easy page out of the Cherish guide. Took me maybe 15 minutes to do and I used some paper I had left over from an old packet from CTMH.
I think this may be a project I use for a Home Gathering. So when someone books one, this will be a project I do with all of the guests. You get a chance to use just regular cardstock, the B&T papers, stamps and some pop-up dots (can't see them in the picture...but then again, you can't see the true color of all of it either)!
My plan is to actually include pictures of Shanda and I on this page. I just have to decide which ones. I think we may have to take a few more pictures together this weekend!
Comments