I'M OFFICIALLY A CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT!!!!!!!! For those of you who may not know, Close to my Heart is a scrapbook company...so I basically sell scrapbook supplies. But not just any scrapbook supplies. But not just any supplies...some of the best scrapbook supplies there are!!!!!!! And Close to My Heart makes scrapbooking SO easy!!!
I'll be teaching others how to scrapbook and make cards using some of the best supplies there are. We'll learn how to use ink, stamps, paper and all kinds of other things. It's going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!
My plan is to do things a little differently than most consultants (whether it be Home and Garden, Close to My Heart or Pampered Chef) do. I don't want to pressure people into buying things. These products speak for themselves. And I want to show you that.
Close to My Heart is how I got into card making. They made scrapbooking so easy and fun, I had to try other things. I don't have much time as most of you know. And I have spent time digitally scrapbooking (which I love as well). But there's nothing quite like sitting down and creating pages that your family and friends will be able to keep forever.
I'm going to kick off a catalog party next week. And I have a few products from the catalog that will be available at UNBELIEVABLE PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you'd like to see a catalog or you have any questions, let me know!
I'll keep you updated on my latest quest and what comes next!!! I can't wait! And I hope you're excited as well!
I'll be teaching others how to scrapbook and make cards using some of the best supplies there are. We'll learn how to use ink, stamps, paper and all kinds of other things. It's going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!
My plan is to do things a little differently than most consultants (whether it be Home and Garden, Close to My Heart or Pampered Chef) do. I don't want to pressure people into buying things. These products speak for themselves. And I want to show you that.
Close to My Heart is how I got into card making. They made scrapbooking so easy and fun, I had to try other things. I don't have much time as most of you know. And I have spent time digitally scrapbooking (which I love as well). But there's nothing quite like sitting down and creating pages that your family and friends will be able to keep forever.
I'm going to kick off a catalog party next week. And I have a few products from the catalog that will be available at UNBELIEVABLE PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you'd like to see a catalog or you have any questions, let me know!
I'll keep you updated on my latest quest and what comes next!!! I can't wait! And I hope you're excited as well!
Comments