In an effort to become a better blogger, I thought I'd take a little time today to write a real blog! I know, it's impressive. Don't get too used to it though. My fear is that it will slip my mind more than it will come to mind.
Update on my 2014 Endeavors: One of my endeavors for the year was to read a book each month and I finished my book for Jan last week! That's what happens when you're stuck inside thanks to snow and SUPER cold temperatures. I had a few more extra days to read so that's what I did (on top of watching the Teen Wolf marathon and having my own Twilight marathon). I read Allegiant. It was the 3rd and final book in the Divergent series. I will say that I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the 1st one. It took me a little longer to get into but I think that's because I read the 2nd one almost a year ago (if not longer). But with that said, it was still a very good point. I'm excited to see the Divergent movie in March. If you know me, then you know I'll be there at the first showing possible. That's just how I do it! Another one of my endeavors was to read through the Bible this year and I can say at this moment, I'm still on track! I know that it's only January 15, but that is a big deal. I'm proud of myself! I'm still sticking with the things I had set my mind to for the year. I'm hoping it continues!
There's nothing new in the foster-to-adopt category. We'll be setting up a date soon for the home study. I'll have classes to take. So for now, nothing new. Am I nervous? Not necessarily. It's hard to explain. I can be a little bit of a perfectionist and people-pleaser when it comes to things like this. So I'm concentrating on just being me.
Sadly, there is nothing else to report. This is my life. Boring! But that's ok. I'm content with boring. That means I have more time to read!! (ha, ha!)
Update on my 2014 Endeavors: One of my endeavors for the year was to read a book each month and I finished my book for Jan last week! That's what happens when you're stuck inside thanks to snow and SUPER cold temperatures. I had a few more extra days to read so that's what I did (on top of watching the Teen Wolf marathon and having my own Twilight marathon). I read Allegiant. It was the 3rd and final book in the Divergent series. I will say that I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the 1st one. It took me a little longer to get into but I think that's because I read the 2nd one almost a year ago (if not longer). But with that said, it was still a very good point. I'm excited to see the Divergent movie in March. If you know me, then you know I'll be there at the first showing possible. That's just how I do it! Another one of my endeavors was to read through the Bible this year and I can say at this moment, I'm still on track! I know that it's only January 15, but that is a big deal. I'm proud of myself! I'm still sticking with the things I had set my mind to for the year. I'm hoping it continues!
There's nothing new in the foster-to-adopt category. We'll be setting up a date soon for the home study. I'll have classes to take. So for now, nothing new. Am I nervous? Not necessarily. It's hard to explain. I can be a little bit of a perfectionist and people-pleaser when it comes to things like this. So I'm concentrating on just being me.
Sadly, there is nothing else to report. This is my life. Boring! But that's ok. I'm content with boring. That means I have more time to read!! (ha, ha!)
Comments