OK so in a search of another blog (long story, not important), I came across this one...which I discovered a lot of people read! The blog is titled Workin It Out and I must admit that I was inspired by some of the things I read. And I'll get back to that later. Anyway...I wanted to write tonight but had no idea what to write about. I came across this blog she wrote...Top 10 Thursday Top 10 Reasons why my head hurts today.... so I had to try it. Right??? Definitely go check out her blog. I think you'll like it!!
10. I hardly saw Christina today. You'd think I'd get more work done when she's not in the office cause it's just me but I don't! It's too quiet!!! And I missed having someone to talk to, joke with, pick on, and worry with! 2 1/2 hours was just not enough!!
9. There weren't that many babies in the nursery today. When my day sucks, or even just on a regular day, one of my favorite things to do is see the babies. Play with them. Hug on them. I miss all of that! And yes, there were 4 adorable babies there today but I needed more babies!!
8. Pumpkins. Leaves. Acorns. All needing to be cut out now that they've been laminated. Anyone want to do them?
7. I can't get my picture frame up!! I got this great picture frame for my birthday! I love it!! And I want to put it over my tv. But I need two more pictures in it. Plus I'm afraid I won't put it up right. I know. Sounds dumb. But it's the truth. I'm a slight perfectionist and I want that picture up and straight!!
6. I can't think of too many really good reasons why my head should hurt.
5. Christmas. It's coming. And it's my favorite holiday!! But I will admit that I didn't quite enjoy last year...for a multitude of reasons. So I'm having a harder time getting in the spirit this year. Yes, I know I have time. And I keep telling myself that. Plus there's a lack of money this year. I hate that. I know Christmas isn't about gift giving but I love giving gifts!!! And Christmas is one of the best times! But I know I have to back off a lot this year. And I hate having to put so much time and thought into buying a gift all because of money. It's so frustrating.
4. Friends. Simple as that. I know, they shouldn't give me a headache. But they do. Well not them. The situations.
3. Lack of fall. I love fall. It's my favorite season and I feel like we're going to skip the majority of it. It's not bad out but it doesn't seem like we're going to get a long period of just cooler but beautiful weather. And yes, we need the rain. But I also want fall. Is that too much to ask?
2. To go or not to go? In an effort to buy something great for a friend for Christmas, I have to decide whether we go or not go. I can't elaborate. Not just yet but hopefully I'll be able to shine some more light on this tomorrow.
1. I RAN INTO THE WALL!! Yep, you read that right. I was watching something on tv and didn't want to turn my head to see where I was walking. Big choice. I was way too close to the wall and as I turned around to walk into the hallway, I walked into the wall instead! Yep. Go ahead. Laugh. YOu know its funny! But I now have a nice knot on my head to go along with the whole right side of my face hurting. I'm not usually clumsy but when I am, I do it quite well!
10. I hardly saw Christina today. You'd think I'd get more work done when she's not in the office cause it's just me but I don't! It's too quiet!!! And I missed having someone to talk to, joke with, pick on, and worry with! 2 1/2 hours was just not enough!!
9. There weren't that many babies in the nursery today. When my day sucks, or even just on a regular day, one of my favorite things to do is see the babies. Play with them. Hug on them. I miss all of that! And yes, there were 4 adorable babies there today but I needed more babies!!
8. Pumpkins. Leaves. Acorns. All needing to be cut out now that they've been laminated. Anyone want to do them?
7. I can't get my picture frame up!! I got this great picture frame for my birthday! I love it!! And I want to put it over my tv. But I need two more pictures in it. Plus I'm afraid I won't put it up right. I know. Sounds dumb. But it's the truth. I'm a slight perfectionist and I want that picture up and straight!!
6. I can't think of too many really good reasons why my head should hurt.
5. Christmas. It's coming. And it's my favorite holiday!! But I will admit that I didn't quite enjoy last year...for a multitude of reasons. So I'm having a harder time getting in the spirit this year. Yes, I know I have time. And I keep telling myself that. Plus there's a lack of money this year. I hate that. I know Christmas isn't about gift giving but I love giving gifts!!! And Christmas is one of the best times! But I know I have to back off a lot this year. And I hate having to put so much time and thought into buying a gift all because of money. It's so frustrating.
4. Friends. Simple as that. I know, they shouldn't give me a headache. But they do. Well not them. The situations.
3. Lack of fall. I love fall. It's my favorite season and I feel like we're going to skip the majority of it. It's not bad out but it doesn't seem like we're going to get a long period of just cooler but beautiful weather. And yes, we need the rain. But I also want fall. Is that too much to ask?
2. To go or not to go? In an effort to buy something great for a friend for Christmas, I have to decide whether we go or not go. I can't elaborate. Not just yet but hopefully I'll be able to shine some more light on this tomorrow.
1. I RAN INTO THE WALL!! Yep, you read that right. I was watching something on tv and didn't want to turn my head to see where I was walking. Big choice. I was way too close to the wall and as I turned around to walk into the hallway, I walked into the wall instead! Yep. Go ahead. Laugh. YOu know its funny! But I now have a nice knot on my head to go along with the whole right side of my face hurting. I'm not usually clumsy but when I am, I do it quite well!
Comments