Yep, I'm a thief!!! Here's the problem. I should be laying down. As you read in the last blog, I ran into the wall and my head is KILLING ME!!! But I kept reading the blogs of who I stole the last one from. Which led me to a bunch of others I like!! I've got to stop. I really do. But anyway...I came across this one and I love it. I think I like this blog cause I'm a writer but I've been stuck in this writers block lately. This may help. Anyway...this post is from back in Jan. But I like it! And I wanna try one! I'll warn you now...a few of you will be hearing from me to help me with this one. But I wanted to post it for all of you. Then I'll come back tomorrow (hopefully) and post what I found. In the mean time, check out Mama's Losin' It. I think you'll like this one too!
Directions:
For you newbies it's never to late to jump in!! Here is what you must do. Choose a prompt that inspires you most. Write. Come back Thursday and paste your blog URL into the Mister Linky that will be up...this way anyone can click on your name and head over to your place to see what you wrote.
Feel free to write on more than one prompt if you so desire. I do it all the time (ok not really but I INTEND to). But it's my game...and I don't know how to shut-up...so it should be expected. And remember the more comment love you give, the more comment love you get so comment comment away.
The Prompts:
1.) Describe your latest obsession.
2.) Ask a loved one to use 6 descriptive words to describe you and report your findings. How well do they know you?
3.) Who was your first bloggy friend? How did you find each other? Do you still correspond?
4.) Tell us about your pet! If you have a weird infatuation with your dog or cat we want to hear about it (or if they just plain drive you crazy)...but please don't compare them to children. It's just not the same.
Comments