I swear, every time I sit down to write a blog, it's late and I'm EXHAUSTED! I rarely ever get to my blog early in the day when I'm awake and coherent. So again tonight, I'm keeping this short cause my eyes are going to close shortly...all on their own!
I know...I never made it past Day 4 on my vacation!!! Have no fear! I kept a journal for my trip so I plan to come back and let you know what I did and maybe even include a few pictures.
I'm currently working on my scrapbook for my trip. I decided I was going to get EVERYTHING scrapbooked before anyone saw my pictures. I've learned that sometimes I put a lot of time into my scrapbook page and then no one REALLY looks at them because they've already seen the pictures. But not this time! HA, HA, HA!!!
It's been an EXTREMELY LONG WEEK! Part of the problem is that I had to come back to work after an amazing vacation. Another part of the problem is that this is my long week. Like today. I was at work today 6:30am-5:30pm. SHUT UP!!! But oh well. I gotta work! (Until I find my pot of gold, that is!) Oh well. I've got a four day weekend and I plan to enjoy EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!!!
Comments