Man! I've got all these great things I want to show you...things I've been working on...things I'm so excited about...but since they're all Christmas presents for people, I CAN'T!!! AHHHHH! So I have to wait til after all of these people get their gifts. That stinks!!! But I do have something I can show you. Something I'm pretty proud of!


The theme for our Christmas program this is year was "I'm Dreaming of a Sweet Christmas" and Annette had a vision in her head of a gingerbread house. I've got to get Annette all the credit for the vision and making it come together! I was just the sidekick! :-) It was a TON of work but it was so much fun to do!!! Hope you all like it!!!
This past Tues. was our day care center's Christmas program. And my friend Annette and I have been working on the scene for it for weeks!!! It came together so beautifully! We were both quite proud of it so here's so pictures!
Comments