I have to say I'm quite proud of myself. I've always been a little envious of people that can make bows...whether it be the beautiful flowing ribbon bows or just a simple bow to put on a package. It's not one of my talents. Someone even tried to show me a few weeks ago...my mind just couldn't wrap itself around the idea.
BUT I came across instructions for a paper bow...yes, paper. Using scrapbook paper! So at this point I'm thinking I can at least come close...I love scrapbook paper! So I tried it...and within 5 minutes I had it down and had fallen in love with how it turned out! So I wanted to share the ones I have done. I've got plenty more to do...only cause they're fun! I need to find some paper that matches the wrapping paper I bought this year. I think the purple just might but we'll see. Hope you like them as much as I do (since quite a few of you will be getting them on your Christmas packages)!!!


BUT I came across instructions for a paper bow...yes, paper. Using scrapbook paper! So at this point I'm thinking I can at least come close...I love scrapbook paper! So I tried it...and within 5 minutes I had it down and had fallen in love with how it turned out! So I wanted to share the ones I have done. I've got plenty more to do...only cause they're fun! I need to find some paper that matches the wrapping paper I bought this year. I think the purple just might but we'll see. Hope you like them as much as I do (since quite a few of you will be getting them on your Christmas packages)!!!
Comments