MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We most certainly did. We spent Christimas day in our jammies! What a wonderful day. It's not often I get to do that. If I do, I'm usually sick!
Some of you have been waiting to see of them projects I did for others this Christmas and I'm going to start posting them since they've all been given out!
This post is the gift I made for Stella's parents. I made both her mom and dad one. They both have desks at work and I thought it would be perfect for them - desk calendars!! Each month features a picture of Stella from the last year a half. Stella is quite the little ham so it's easy to get pictures of her sometimes. I think they liked them. I liked how it all turned out!
Some of you have been waiting to see of them projects I did for others this Christmas and I'm going to start posting them since they've all been given out!
This post is the gift I made for Stella's parents. I made both her mom and dad one. They both have desks at work and I thought it would be perfect for them - desk calendars!! Each month features a picture of Stella from the last year a half. Stella is quite the little ham so it's easy to get pictures of her sometimes. I think they liked them. I liked how it all turned out!
Comments