I posted a few days ago that I've decided that every month I'm going to take on a scrapbook challenge or two. I have two this month and I decided to work on the one about myself first...since it's the hardest! I've already sketched out my pages. Yes, I said pages. I decided to do three. You'll understand when you see it. And I also asked the help of three people in my life. I wanted three totally different people...each person represents something different in my life. I've asked them so I hope they'll do it for me! No, I'm not telling you who they are until the pages are done!
I also wanted to let you know that I'm kicking off another Close to My Heart catalog party! Starts TODAY!!! And ends Thurs. June 28. Make sure to get your order in so you can get your name placed in the drawing for a chance to be the hostess and win $25 worth of products!! And every new person who orders from me will receive a free gift. So get your orders in! If you would like to see a catalog, let me know!! I'll post the specials later on today!
I also wanted to let you know that I'm kicking off another Close to My Heart catalog party! Starts TODAY!!! And ends Thurs. June 28. Make sure to get your order in so you can get your name placed in the drawing for a chance to be the hostess and win $25 worth of products!! And every new person who orders from me will receive a free gift. So get your orders in! If you would like to see a catalog, let me know!! I'll post the specials later on today!
Comments