
If you're laughing right now, STOP! The picture is ten years old! Give us a break! Anyway...in honor of our ten year reunion coming up, I posted this on my myspace page and got lots of emails from people about it! Brings back LOTS of memories! And it caused me to go back to my senior photo album and look through things. Kind of funny seeing the pictures and remembering some of those moments. Lots of good ones! So this picture has led me to some other inspiration. I've decided to go back and scrapbook my senior year of high school. Should be entertaining! I'm hoping to have it done in time for my reunion so the friends who are coming home for it can check out the pictures and hopefully get a good laugh as well. We'll see! Don't worry...I'll post the pages! Right now I'm trying to decide what papers to use and things like that. We'll see what I come up with!
(picture: top to bottom, left to right) Heather Looker, Me, Beth Mowery, Sarah Bacome, Yolanda Peterson, Jeff Hager, Eric Stevenson, Scott Parons, Brandon McNett and Ted Painter (lying across the front)
Comments