
I know it's not Saturday but once I saw the subject, I just had to do this!! My mom LOVES Justin Timberlake. We're even going to see him in August. So I thought it would be fun to do this one.
Saturday 9: Suit and Tie
Thanks to Bankerchick for suggesting JT
1) When was the last time that you got dressed up, or to borrow from Mr. Timberlake, "fixed up to the nines?"
1) When was the last time that you got dressed up, or to borrow from Mr. Timberlake, "fixed up to the nines?"
My friend Sarah's wedding. I was her maid of honor. Can't wear jeans for that!
2) Justin Timberlake is known for his threads. Do you try to keep up with fashion trends?
I don't want to look like an idiot of course so to an extent, yes. Luckily, jeans and t-shirts are always in style so I don't have to worry too much.
3) While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a "gentleman's club" atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar?
3) While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a "gentleman's club" atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar?
No! They're better than cigarettes but I don't really want to smell either.
4) Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he's been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only "job" was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid?
4) Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he's been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only "job" was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid?
I babysat. And had some chores. That was the extent of my childhood labor.
5) JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL castmember of all time?
5) JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL castmember of all time?
Oh wow. Seth Myers. I know he's more recent but he was the best "newscaster" of all time on that show!
6) Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer?
6) Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer?
Put-put maybe. I don't golf.
7) A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn?
7) A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn?
No. Have you seen me? I do burn but it takes a lot!
8) When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it's been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing?
8) When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it's been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing?
Nope.
9) Ever since his days with N'Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then?
9) Ever since his days with N'Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then?
Yes they did. I was in choir and band. My list of songs could go on forever. Oklahoma and other broadway songs. Boot Scootin' Boogey. My list goes on!
Comments