Cheers to all of us thieves!
TRUE OR FALSE
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?
What friends list?? I don't just keep one for fun!
Q: Been arrested?
Ha ha! No.
Q: Held a snake?
Gross!!! Looking at them while at the zoo is enough for me!
Q: Been suspended from school?
Nope! But I tried really hard!
Q: Sang karaoke?
No, no, no...
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Just about everyday!
Q: Laughed until you started crying?
That's the best kind of laugh!
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Every winter!
Q: Kissed in the rain?
No. I'm not trying to melt.
Q: Sang in the shower?
Duh! Great accoustics in there!
Q: Sat on a roof top?
Nope.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Yep. That was before cell phone days though. I'd be MAD if you pushed me in now...cause my phone is ALWAYS in my pocket!
Q: Broken a bone?
Yep! My thumb!
Q: Shaved your head?
Oh geeze...no! My head is big enough!
Q: Played a prank on someone?
Who me??? I'd never do such a thing...
Q: Shot a gun?
Water gun!
Q: Donated Blood?
Nope.
LAST PERSON...
1. You hung out with?
Emily, Ryan, Tera, Dennis and the kids
2. You texted?
Christina
3. You were in a car with?
Tera
4. Went to the movies with?
Karen
5. Person you went to shop with?
Me, myself and I! Unless you count Tera and I's quest for sugar the other day!
6. You talked on the phone?
My mom
7. Made you laugh?
Emily last night!
8. You hugged?
Probably Quinn before she went to bed
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Sang?
Yep! In the car!
2. Listened to music?
Obviously in the car
3. Danced Crazy?
Definitely not
4. Cried?
Friday was a long day...
FIRSTS .....
1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date?
Andy
2. Who was your first roommate?
Jilliane! And the best of course!
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
I've never been drunk
4. What was your first job?
Babysitting. It counts!
5. What was your first car?
This little red Buick something
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
I don't know!
7. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Helmig
8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Mom says St. Louis. I was 18months old.
9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time?
I didn't.
10. Who was your first best friend?
Probably my Kell-Bell
11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school?
Shanda
12. Where was your first sleepover?
I don't remember. I'm guessing my cousin's house.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Tera. Sarah. And Karen. They usually all 3 get a text.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?
Frankie's
15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
Which time???
16. First time you tied your shoe laces?
I don't remember that either!
17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush?
Definitely not
18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere?
I haven't
19. What was the first music album that you bought?
Why would I remember that???
20. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Probably someone from New Kids on the Block
Comments
However now I want to buy a water gun and start a water fight... lol
Great Answers and Happy Sunday!