1. Where are you from?
Right here. How about you?
2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
As a kid, I always said I wanted out of this city...but I do like it here. It's home.
3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!
My own! Duh!!! I honestly don't know. I try to read them all on a regular basis...well the ones that I subscribe to. One that I read on an almost daily basis is Heart to Heart with Holley.
4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I don't know. I guess it would be if people aren't being honest. For me, blogging is just about being honest.
5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :)
Glee!!! That's such a silly question!!! I love Vampire Diaries too.
6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
Reading and writing. Scrapbooking if I get the chance to do it.
7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?
No. I work with kids on a daily basis though.
8. What about your blog, have you considered changing?
The whole thing!!! I'd love to have a custom designed blog.
9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
I'm an assistant director for a daycare.
10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
Hmmmm...I'd say Still from the Hillsong CD. I'm liking King of Anything right now too.
11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?
ABC Family!!!
12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
I like my career. I've always wanted to work with children. And although I'm no longer in a classroom everyday, I still get to see them and play with them a lot.
13. What is your favorite outfit?
Jeans and a tshirt. And a sweatshirt to take with me!
14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
Enjoy it!!!! Cherish it!!! It goes by way too quickly! And not everything is the end of the world for crying out loud!
15. What is your favorite recipe?
Anything easy!!! I'd say baked spaghetti or homemade mac & cheese.
16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
I have no idea!
17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I'd say Gatlinburg. Or Marathon, FL. I love the mountains! But I also loved the quietness of Marathon.
18. What are you most excited about with fall here?
SWEATSHIRTS!!! Sitting outside on my swing with a sweatshirt on!
19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision?
Kind of. I knew I'd be working with children. But I also figured I'd at least be married by now. Ugh.
20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like?
Wrap around porch!!!! Big yard! And not far from Wal-Mart! :-)
21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
I'd say Aladdin.
22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice?
Good Morning Girls
Comments
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/hey-folks-lets-enable-our-money-tree-a-bit-more/
Join us for Monday Mayhem!