The idea is to write down the things I worry about, struggle with...all of it...write it down (date it) and put it in the can...giving it to God. And just continue to pray about the things in the can. And then every so often, open the can, take out the requests and think about what God has been doing. If God has answered that prayer, then leave that request out. What God is still working on (cause He does have His own timing...thank goodness), put back in the can and continue to allow God to do His work. I plan to keep a journal with mine so I can write things down as I take the requests out and ponder on what God has been doing. I think it's a very cool idea! Plus I think it's amazing to go back and look what God has truly done in our lives! Could definitely be a great testimony to someone as well!
And then I created this tonight. I love creating these little note card sets but I haven't really kept one for myself...one I plan to use. Until this one! I found this paper the other day at Hobby Lobby and FELL IN LOVE! (I plan to go back and buy a ton more. I've got lots of things I want to do with it! And I'm not even really a pink person!) The set includes 24 note cards that say "just be you" on the bottom right corner. There's the holder that also says "just be you" on the outside (but not in a typical way) and then 24 envelopes that match (the inside flap matches the holder). LOVE IT! When I make them for others, I usually add ribbon to the outside to hold it closed. I haven't decided if I'll do it to mine yet or not. Since it's mine, I guess it doesn't matter! :-)
Comments