This was Girls' Weekend!! Me, my best friend Shanda, and great friends Fawne and Toni went away this weekend. And Ft. Wayne, IN may not be getting away for you but it was for us and we had a blast!!! You're probably expecting me to say we had great conversations about life and love...and all of that other stuff, but we honestly really didn't!!! It was just an overall fun weekend! And exactly what we all needed!
We shopped...A LOT! Which if you know the four of us, we're not really "shoppers." But we did for the last two days and had a great time doing it! (Got lots of good deals of course...we are bargain shoppers!)
I didn't take a lot of pictures...well, Shanda and I did before bed last night!! But that's a funny story maybe I'll tell some other time! But the good pics I did get, I'll share over the next few days.
It was nice to get away...spend the weekend with three of my favorite people...three people I know I'm truly blessed to have in my life...and just enjoy the friendship God has given us...as silly as it can be sometimes! :-)
We shopped...A LOT! Which if you know the four of us, we're not really "shoppers." But we did for the last two days and had a great time doing it! (Got lots of good deals of course...we are bargain shoppers!)
I didn't take a lot of pictures...well, Shanda and I did before bed last night!! But that's a funny story maybe I'll tell some other time! But the good pics I did get, I'll share over the next few days.
It was nice to get away...spend the weekend with three of my favorite people...three people I know I'm truly blessed to have in my life...and just enjoy the friendship God has given us...as silly as it can be sometimes! :-)
Comments