I currently have the Fraggle Rock theme song stuck in my head thanks to one of my friends on Facebook (good going, Jenny...hee, hee)! I work with kids so it's ok that I enjoy stuff like that! Right? The honest truth is that I would like kids stuff anyway. I have no plans of ever growing up!!!
OH OH OH!!! So a friend of mine is going to help me with a project that is so simple!!! I'm super-duper excited! I can't sew so that's why she's helping me with that part. But I can't wait! I'd tell you about it but it's going to be a gift for someone who may read this. Well, possibly several someones and I don't want to give it away! Now I'm on the hunt for the supplies! The quicker I get them, the quicker Lisa will get them all sewn for me and the quicker I can finish them off and give them!!! I LOVE GIVING!!!
I feel like I've had some sugar...and I haven't...at least not yet. Is that a problem?????
I feel like I just need someone I can just shake!!!!!!!! Any takers?? Maybe I do need some sugar...Pepsi...I need Pepsi!
So I'm trying to think of what I want to do with my summer. I obviously have to work most of it...and that's fine. I love my job so I can't complain there! I know I don't make much money but for me, it was never about the money. That also means dreams like going to Hawaii aren't exactly feasible but I can live with that! And I'm not one of those people that has to be doing something. I'm quite content at home reading. Or just sitting outside and writing. I'm pretty content with those kinds of things. So I'm not even sure I need plans for the summer! It just seems like it's the thing to do for the season, you know? I have concert plans! My amazing friend Sarah and I are going to go see Casting Crowns in July! I can't wait!! I think this will be my 4th...maybe 5th time seeing them in concert. But this is Sarah's first! So I'm just as excited for her!!! Plus we'll get to spend the entire day together! YAY!!!! And I get to go on several field trips with our kids this summer...Marmom Valley for some horseback riding, the zoo (who doesn't love the zoo?), the Air Force museum (I've never been so super excited about that), Mazza Museum (world's largest museum devoted to literacy and the art of children's picture books), Taco Bell (we get to see how it's all done AND eat), and Chuck-E-Cheese (to name a few). Seriously...how could you not love this job???
So should I try to add something to my calendar or just enjoy what this summer already is...hanging out with friends, getting to do cool stuff with the kids from work...You know what??? I love my life!!!
New song stuck in my head (I turned on some music cause I knew I couldn't continue the day with Fraggle Rock stuck in my head)...This is the Stuff...I think I've shared that one before. But if not, here it is!!
I just ealized that I'm babbling through this post! Is that OK with you? Hope so! If not, you probably already quit reading awhile ago!
Maybe you have the answer to this question! Why are there some people in this world who insist on making other people miserable. It just makes me crazy. What is the point? It can't possibly make you happy! Maybe you get a little enjoyment out of it for a few minutes but it can't be a lasting feeling so why do it? Heck, I know I'd get bored. I know I would just think to myself "man, I know I have something else more entertaining I could be doing." I just don't understand. And today is one of those days where it just frustrates me beyond no end as I watch people do it to others and there's not much I can do about it at the moment. I don't like feeling useless but that's how I'm feeling about it today. I just know I have to be patient and let God do His thing. But it's bothering me...A LOT.
OK. I think I'll stop with my babbling. At least for now! Who knows, I may be back later for some more!

OH OH OH!!! So a friend of mine is going to help me with a project that is so simple!!! I'm super-duper excited! I can't sew so that's why she's helping me with that part. But I can't wait! I'd tell you about it but it's going to be a gift for someone who may read this. Well, possibly several someones and I don't want to give it away! Now I'm on the hunt for the supplies! The quicker I get them, the quicker Lisa will get them all sewn for me and the quicker I can finish them off and give them!!! I LOVE GIVING!!!
I feel like I've had some sugar...and I haven't...at least not yet. Is that a problem?????
I feel like I just need someone I can just shake!!!!!!!! Any takers?? Maybe I do need some sugar...Pepsi...I need Pepsi!
So I'm trying to think of what I want to do with my summer. I obviously have to work most of it...and that's fine. I love my job so I can't complain there! I know I don't make much money but for me, it was never about the money. That also means dreams like going to Hawaii aren't exactly feasible but I can live with that! And I'm not one of those people that has to be doing something. I'm quite content at home reading. Or just sitting outside and writing. I'm pretty content with those kinds of things. So I'm not even sure I need plans for the summer! It just seems like it's the thing to do for the season, you know? I have concert plans! My amazing friend Sarah and I are going to go see Casting Crowns in July! I can't wait!! I think this will be my 4th...maybe 5th time seeing them in concert. But this is Sarah's first! So I'm just as excited for her!!! Plus we'll get to spend the entire day together! YAY!!!! And I get to go on several field trips with our kids this summer...Marmom Valley for some horseback riding, the zoo (who doesn't love the zoo?), the Air Force museum (I've never been so super excited about that), Mazza Museum (world's largest museum devoted to literacy and the art of children's picture books), Taco Bell (we get to see how it's all done AND eat), and Chuck-E-Cheese (to name a few). Seriously...how could you not love this job???
So should I try to add something to my calendar or just enjoy what this summer already is...hanging out with friends, getting to do cool stuff with the kids from work...You know what??? I love my life!!!
New song stuck in my head (I turned on some music cause I knew I couldn't continue the day with Fraggle Rock stuck in my head)...This is the Stuff...I think I've shared that one before. But if not, here it is!!
I just ealized that I'm babbling through this post! Is that OK with you? Hope so! If not, you probably already quit reading awhile ago!
Maybe you have the answer to this question! Why are there some people in this world who insist on making other people miserable. It just makes me crazy. What is the point? It can't possibly make you happy! Maybe you get a little enjoyment out of it for a few minutes but it can't be a lasting feeling so why do it? Heck, I know I'd get bored. I know I would just think to myself "man, I know I have something else more entertaining I could be doing." I just don't understand. And today is one of those days where it just frustrates me beyond no end as I watch people do it to others and there's not much I can do about it at the moment. I don't like feeling useless but that's how I'm feeling about it today. I just know I have to be patient and let God do His thing. But it's bothering me...A LOT.
OK. I think I'll stop with my babbling. At least for now! Who knows, I may be back later for some more!
Comments