I've been wanting to write for days...write a blog to sum up how I'm feeling these days and the words just won't come. So I decided to look through some old blogs tonight and found some things from last July that definitely sum up how I feel in ways...and remind me that I knew harder days were coming...so I'm going to share them with you...and hopefully in a few days, I'll be able to really write something.
from July '08...
It's been really easy to put things in God's hands lately...cause I know I can't handle them. So I have no problem saying "God, this is yours!" But He's been saying, "You can do this, Deidra." And of course I'm like, "NO I CAN'T!!!" You'd think I'd learn...arguing with God never really works but I try it anyway! (Maybe one day He'll listen to me...ha, ha, ha!) But he's been saying to me, "Yes, you can cause you are."
I just don't see how I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. It's been so challenging. It's been harder than I ever thought imaginable. And the hardest part is knowing that it's really not the hardest part. There's so much more to get through. So many more things God wants of me and what He wants out of this situation.
But despite the fact that it's challenging and REALLY HARD, He's given me the most amazing thing-something I never expected but I am so thankful!!! I can't imagine my life without it. It hasn't been easy and probably won't be for some time but He's truly blessed me. He's given me something worth way more than anything I could have asked Him for. What a blessing!!! Life wouldn't be the same without it!!! I AM SO THANKFUL!! He knew exactly what I needed!!!
from July '08...
It's been really easy to put things in God's hands lately...cause I know I can't handle them. So I have no problem saying "God, this is yours!" But He's been saying, "You can do this, Deidra." And of course I'm like, "NO I CAN'T!!!" You'd think I'd learn...arguing with God never really works but I try it anyway! (Maybe one day He'll listen to me...ha, ha, ha!) But he's been saying to me, "Yes, you can cause you are."
I just don't see how I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. It's been so challenging. It's been harder than I ever thought imaginable. And the hardest part is knowing that it's really not the hardest part. There's so much more to get through. So many more things God wants of me and what He wants out of this situation.
But despite the fact that it's challenging and REALLY HARD, He's given me the most amazing thing-something I never expected but I am so thankful!!! I can't imagine my life without it. It hasn't been easy and probably won't be for some time but He's truly blessed me. He's given me something worth way more than anything I could have asked Him for. What a blessing!!! Life wouldn't be the same without it!!! I AM SO THANKFUL!! He knew exactly what I needed!!!
Comments